Welcome to THINK n MAKER
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of THINK n MAKER Website, located at https://thinknmaker.com.
This agreement is governed by the laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Andaman Islands, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Think n Maker as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site
Performance of this agreement by Think n Maker is subject to existing laws and legal processes, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by Think n Maker with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and agreement shall continue in effect.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Think n Maker reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Website is offered and you agree to accept and be bound by those terms, conditions, and notices that are in effect at the time of your use of Website and facilities offered by Think n Maker.
Think n Maker reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice. Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restrictions. However, THINK N MAKER will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to the non-sailing of the ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
We reserve the right to change your itinerary in case of any unforeseen circumstances or events wherein the ferries or the attraction are closed or are under maintenance. If we come to know about such scenarios well in advance then we will update you and will plan accordingly. All water activities or rides are subject to weather conditions. In case of bad weather, the trip might get delayed or cancelled. Activities and Day trip cancellations because of weather conditions will be refunded to the maximum.
BANK & CREDIT CARD FEES
Some banks and credit cards impose fees for cross-border transactions. By reserving your tour and excursion on this website, you may see an additional cost/fee appearing on your credit card statement. This fee is solely determined by your Bank and/or Credit Card Company and Think n Maker takes no responsibility for these associated costs. If you have any questions about these types of fees applied to your reservation, please contact your bank directly
We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. We may also be sending you transactional updates as and when required. You may update your profiling information at any time by writing to email@example.com. Your acknowledgment & agreement to such updates is in Your interests and for improving the personalization and service efficiency of the Platform. Note: You acknowledge that we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
If you have registered/contacted/filled form on our website then we will be calling you to discuss your Andaman trip. The calls will be applied to DND numbers as well. The information we require is important for us to understand the requirements and to provide a customized itinerary plan.
At times We may tie up with third parties, brand owners, or other partners and make available certain offers, events, or special schemes. In such instances, your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
CONTENTS OF THIS SITE
While we strive to always provide the latest information and details about our product offerings on this Website, the information presented here is subject to change and is not guaranteed to be free from errors. Contents of this Website apply to the Andaman Islands in which we operate. All prices listed on this Website are in Rupees unless otherwise specified. Promotions listed on this Website can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
At the time of booking, 70% amount of the package should be paid in advance. The remaining 30% balance of the Package amount should be paid upon arrival.
- No Refund for Booking made from 1st December to 31st January Due to High Peak Season.
- No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any reason.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as a cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as a cancellation.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as a cancellation.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and, in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible option. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- The agency acts only as an agent for various independent contractors providing transportation, hotel, and other travel services, and as such is not liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property.
- The agency is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided on its website or in its brochures.
- The agency cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellations in schedules or itineraries made by independent contractors or other third parties.
- The agency does not guarantee the safety of clients during their travels and clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being.
- The agency advises clients to purchase appropriate travel insurance to cover any unexpected events.
- Music system in the vehicle as per availability but not allowed in some places due to government rules.
- In the Hill area, AC will be switched off due to technical faults.
- Destinations are allowed as mentioned; adding any other destination will lead to an increase in the tour cost.
- After confirmation, trip duration can't be minimized. Only an increase in the trip duration is possible with an additional tour cost.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties. Any change in cost will be advised.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, caps, fleece jackets or warmers, down jackets
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
CONTACT US FOR MORE ENQUIRY !!
"Feel free to reach out to us for any inquiries or assistance – we're here to help!"