- Airport Pickup and Meet up
- A/C Transfer to Jetty
- Cruise from Port Blair to Havelock Island
- Jetty Pickup and Hotel Drop
- Offbeat trip to Radha Nagar Beach (Sunset Photo-shoot if additional)
- Back to the Hotel
- Welcome Drinks
- Complimentary Photography (Includes 10 Pictures)
- Accommodation in Premium Rooms
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the tour Itinerary by Private vehicle.
- All Sightseeing in Air-Conditioned Vehicle.
- To and Fro Cruise Tickets in Private Cruise.
- Accommodation on Breakfast.
- All toll taxes, driver’s allowances, Fuel charges, interstate Permit if necessary, all taxes.
- All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Elephant Beach / Jail Light and show tickets.
- Cable Car Tickets, any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to Natural calamities, road blocks, curfew, accident (To be borne directly by customer on the spot )
- Any other services not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like wollen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket,
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must )
Things to Carry:
- Mobile Network available Airtel / Bsnl
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- water bottle
- A sun cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- A pair of gloves
- Flip flops/Sandals
- Sports Shoes
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, moisturizer
- At the time of booking 70% amount of the package should be paid in Advance.
- Remaining 30 % balance of the Package amount should be paid upon arrival.
Cancellation policy :
- No Refund for Booking made from 1st December to 31st January Due to High Peak Season.
- No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same